NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Spotted in Skechers Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts July 1, 2016 at 12:00AM Pacific Time (PST) and ends December 31, 2017 at 11:59PM PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (excluding Rhode Island) AND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY. CONTEST IS VALID FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, EXCEPT WHERE RESTRICTED BY LAW. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: (a) officers, directors, employees and representatives of Skechers USA, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies; (b) persons engaged in, and persons associated with companies engaged in, the development, production, promotion, advertising or running of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”); (c) each of the foregoing persons’ immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each), as well as persons living in the same household (whether related or not); and (d) residents of the State of Rhode Island.
3) HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. You can enter the Sweepstakes by tweeting, instagramming or posting to the Skechers Facebook wall a photo of your favorite pair of Skechers with the hashtag: #SpottedinSkechersGiveaway.
Limit: one (1) entry per person, per calendar month, per platform (i.e., Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
You may instead enter by sending an e-mail which includes your name, e-mail address and phone number to the following address: SocialMedia@Skechers.com, with a subject line of “Spotted in Skechers Sweepstakes”.
Limit: three (3) entries per person, per calendar month via e-mail.
Limit: three (3) total entries per person, per calendar month regardless of entry method.
Any individual who, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, is suspected of submitting more than the allowed number of entries, by any means, including, but not limited to, establishing multiple Twitter, Instagram or Facebook profiles or e-mail accounts, may be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of such Twitter, Instagram or Facebook profile and/or e-mail address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be decided upon by confirming the authorized account holder of the Twitter, Instagram or Facebook profile or e-mail address which submitted the winning entry at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her Twitter, Instagram or Facebook profile, e-mail address or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery of entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including, but not limited to, entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related Twitter, Instagram or Facebook profiles, e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
4) PRIZES: Three (3) prizes per calendar month consisting of one (1) $25 Skechers gift card valid at Skechers retail stores and skechers.com.
Approximate retail value of each Prize: $25.
5) RANDOM DRAWING FOR PRIZES/DEADLINE DATES: Random drawings to award the Prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during each calendar month of the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawings will be held on the first business day following the last day of each calendar month during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and are only eligible for the drawing held on the first business day immediately following the calendar month in which they are submitted. By entering this Sweepstakes, all participants agree that all decisions made by the Sponsor regarding matters relating to the Sweepstakes winners are final. Results of each prize drawing will be announced ten (10) business days following such prize drawing.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winners will be notified by e-mail, phone or by the social media account by which the potential winning entry was submitted within five (5) business days of the prize drawings. Any winner who does not respond to notification attempts within five (5) business days will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Certain terms and conditions may apply to gift cards, see gift card for details. The potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility with (where lawful) a liability and publicity release for receipt by Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification letter. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, or if any mail is returned as undeliverable without forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion.
7) GENERAL: Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is available, nor is any transfer of prize to a third party permitted. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of each respective prize winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
8) CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (which shall be final and binding in all respects). These Official Rules are accessible at https://blog.skechers.com/promotions-and-contests/ throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY USER, ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL WHO DELIBERATELY ATTEMPTS TO INTERFERE WITH OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DAMAGE THE BUSINESS OR PROPERTY OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OR CIVIL LIABILITY TO THE FULL EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes; (f) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (g) any printing, typographical or technical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
10) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and the Promotional Parties, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and representatives, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons, property or otherwise which may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, accessing the Sweepstakes page, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his or her prize after it has been delivered. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever concerning any prize, and Sponsor shall have the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter developed (including without limitation online at www.skechers.com and www.facebook.com/skechers or via twitter or instagram) the name, address, entry, voice, statement, picture or other likeness of the winner, without any additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes, as may be determined by Sponsor.
11) WINNERS LIST: To request the names of the winners, available ten (10) business days following each monthly drawing, send an e-mail with subject line: “Spotted in Skechers Sweepstakes Winners” to Lara at email@example.com. Requests received after June 15, 2017 will not be honored.
12) SPONSOR: SKECHERS U.S.A., INC. 228 Manhattan Beach Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266.