NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY (OR AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE WITH A PARENT’S CONSENT). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Skechers Get + Give Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts December 13, 2014 at 12:01AM Pacific Time (PST) and ends December 20, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY (OR AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, WITH THE CONSENT OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN). CONTEST IS VALID FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, EXCEPT WHERE RESTRICTED BY LAW. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: (a) officers, directors, employees and representatives of Skechers USA, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies; (b) persons engaged in, and persons associated with companies engaged in, the development, production, promotion, advertising or running of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”); and (c) each of the foregoing persons’ immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each), as well as persons living in the same household (whether related or not).
3) HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. You can enter the Sweepstakes by filling out an entry form at a participation Skechers retail store or printing out an entry form here or at https://www.facebook.com/SKECHERS, and sending it to:
Skechers Corporate Office. Attention: Lara Diab. 225 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Manhattan Beach, California 90266
Limit: one (1) entry per person.
Any individual who, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, is suspected of submitting more than the allowed number of entries, by any means, may be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery of entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Each entry submission must be manually filled out and submitted or mailed by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive submission of entries will be disqualified.
One (1) Grand Prize consisting of two (2) large stockings, one given to the winner, the second to be given to a charity of the winner’s choosing, each containing:
one (1) gift card good at Skechers retail stores for $100, one (1) CPK Twinkle Toes Doll, one (1) Elsa Toddler Doll, one (1) Disney Pirate Fairy Doll, one (1) Sky Bouncer Toy, one (1) Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Mini Figures, one (1) set of World of Nintendo Mini Figures (4 total figures), six (6) Skechers Kids Character Tattoos, ten (10) Skechers Kids Character Sticker Sheets, five (5) Skechers Kids Coloring Books, five (5) Skechers Mini Gumball Machines, five (5) Skechers Coloring Puzzles, ten (10) Skechers Kids Character Pencils, and five (5) Skechers Blue Post-It Notebooks.
Approximate retail value of all prizes: $440.
5) RANDOM DRAWING FOR PRIZES/DEADLINE DATES: A random drawing to award the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received. Entries must be complete and received by Sponsor within the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. The random drawing will be held on December 21, 2014. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted are only eligible for this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, all participants agree that all decisions made by the Sponsor regarding matters relating to the Sweepstakes winners are final. Results of the prize drawing will be available three (3) business days following such prize drawing.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winners will be notified by e-mail or phone within twenty-four (24) hours of the prize drawings. Any winner who doesn’t respond to notification attempts within twenty-four (24) hours will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. The potential winner (or the potential winner’s parent or legal guardian if the potential winner is under 18 years of age) may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility with (where lawful) a liability and publicity release for receipt by Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification letter. If any required documents are not returned within the required time period, or if any mail or e-mail is returned as undeliverable without forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Certain terms and conditions may apply to gift cards, see gift card for details.
7) GENERAL: Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is available, nor is any transfer of prize to a third party permitted. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of each respective prize winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
8) CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (which shall be final and binding in all respects). These Official Rules are accessible at https://blog.skechers.com/promotions-and-contests/holiday-sweeps-rules/ throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY USER, ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL WHO DELIBERATELY ATTEMPTS TO INTERFERE WITH OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DAMAGE THE BUSINESS OR PROPERTY OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OR CIVIL LIABILITY TO THE FULL EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes; (f) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (g) any printing, typographical or technical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
10) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsors and the Promotional Parties, and each of their respective affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and representatives, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons, property or otherwise which may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, accessing the Sweepstakes page, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his or her prize after it has been delivered. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever concerning any prize.
11) WINNERS LIST: To request the names of the winners, available after December 31, 2014, send an e-mail with subject line: “The Skechers Get + Give Holiday Sweepstakes” to Lara Diab at LaraD@Skechers.com. Requests received after June 30, 2015 will not be honored.
12) SPONSOR: SKECHERS USA, INC. 228 Manhattan Beach Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
You understand that you are providing your information to SKECHERS USA, INC. The information collected will only be used in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsors’ Privacy Policies may be found at: http://www.skechers.com/info/privacy