GET #SPOTTEDINSKECHERS

You love to wear Skechers and we love to see you wearing Skechers!  Sharing an image in your favorite Skechers style could win you $25 toward your next pair! Post a pic of yourself in Skechers with #spottedinSKECHERS on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for a chance to win on each site… we’re picking three new winners the last Friday of the month through the end of the year! Plus, your image may make it into our feed for the world to see! Get the details here.

88 Comments

1. Dean Harback says:

My Mother just celebrated her 106th
    Birthday and received her first pair of Skeechers.
    Says she has never worn a more comfortable shoe. Thank you!!

2. Lissette Gaud says:

Love the new sketchers. Finally someone came up with the perfect sneakers/shoes. I have many medical problems. One being Edema. I retain a lot of water. My feet swell up so bad I can’t even leave my house. My son ordered me a pair and I can’t wait to get them. I’m told they are very comfortable and they stretch. Exactly what I need. Great job!

3. martha lucia pedroza says:

estan hermosos pero aqui en colombia no consigo esos estilos como hago para comprarlos yo los quierooo

4. soraya says:

your company needs to come with more stylish shoes for work place which you can win any other shoes in the industry. what are you waiting for?

5. Dana says:

I’m so glad you came back with the shape ups. I have plantar fasciitis and this is the only type of shoe I can wear and not be in pain from my feet. No one else makes a shoe like this.

6. kathy says:

go walk 3 afford both a great look as well as overall comfort. I have bought multiple sketchers and wear them all of the time .Just recently after my sister and a friend tried mine they both bought their own. they sell themselves

7. Nita says:

Sketchers made it possible for me to wear shoes after having broken an ankle in four places. So comfortable, that I have purchased seven more pair (so far). The ones with Memory Foam (all day comfort) are my favorite ones.

8. Lolene Adams says:

I have 3 pair if skeecher go walks. Best shoes I ever had on my feet. I have neuropathy in my feet and have a hard time finding shoes to wear that are comfortable. These are the ones. I hope to get more.

9. Wendy Sivell says:

I love my Skechers Go Walk 2 they are so comfortable I wear them to work but I got a bit disappointed when I was wearing them and noticed a whole in the top of the shoe.

10. Ramonit Rivera says:

Soy de la tercera edad y creame NUNCA habia usado este tipo de calzado, pero probe unos Skechers y la experiencia ha sido UNICA. Los utilizo para casi todas mis actividades. Me encantan.

I am older and believe me never used this type of footwear, but a Skechers probe and the experience was unique. I use them for almost all my activities. I love.

11. I love my skechers winter fur lined slipper boots they are so comfortable i hate taking them off.
    i have the chocolate brown & I wear them every where even shopping as they are so dressy

12. Sarita says:

Very comfortable shoes ,will recommend to everyone to have one pair . I brought so many I am in love with them . Thanks to my children to get me the first go walk for me on Mother’s Day !!!

13. Arline Sanchez says:

I Love my skechers I wear At Work and walk all day Are very comfortable for me I can,t wear no other shoe thank yous so much

14. Rita says:

I Love sketchers! I have a heel spur on the very back and bottom of my foot. I have to wear shoes with back out or very low back to put in a support. I bought sketchers and when I went to podiatrist he was very excited I chose these. The memory foam is a life saver. Thank you for making these.

15. Angie says:

I love my Skechers with memory foam. I take my dog walking every day. Thanks to my comfortable shoes, I am up to 3.3 miles. I started at 1 mile. And my feet are still comfortable in the end as at the beginning. I bought a new pair for when these wear out. I absolutely love them!!

16. Shelia says:

Skechers is all I can wear, I have ankle problems and I have to were the old design and I am upset that you cannot find them in the stores any more. I had to order them on the web page and almost did not find them. I would love to be able to wear some of the other pretty ones but they are not made for support. Please don’t discontinue the old faithful ones. Thank-you!

17. Carol Dorrell says:

bought a pair, love them! went shopping again, bought 7 pairs in different colors and styles!! everybody comments on them! have recommended them to so any people, both family and strangers!!!

18. Karen Louise says:

Bought one pair…bought another pair…yuuup had too. Third pair. These shoes are amazing. I can have the same pair on all day and not have to change out due to sore feet. My husband wears a 12.5 or 13 with flat feet he’s due for a pair…just pray they have them to fit his needs.

19. Karel says:

Love,love,love my Sketchers working on my 10th pair. I work out 6 days a week and walk a lot. Thank you for making them so comfortable.

20. Albina says:

I wear Skechers for many years, have maybe 10 pairs, all of them excellent, very happy Shape ups are back because I never had better shoes for my back. Love them all.

21. Debbie McIntosh says:

Every year I buy sketches and now I have my 85 year old Mom buying them too. We only love the memory foam one’s which are so awesome for our feet. Best footwear. Thanks sketches.

22. pacemaker77 says:

I bought go walk 2 and I get shocked how lovely its , so I shared the experience with friends , then I bought 32 different Skechers shoes to my friends , I bought them all from Amazon as there is no Skechers store here in Iraq.

23. Bennett Thompson says:

I have almost an entire closet of Skechers. I love shows. They have smart fashionable shoes with super great comfort.

24. deedee says:

I’d love to wear your ladies’ styles but I need a size 13 — let all women be able to wear your cute shoes and make extended sizes, please!

25. Lynda says:

I have 4 pairs, love everyone of them! My latest pair is the winter ones with the faux fur in them! My 27 year old daughter tried on a a pair and fell in love too and now she has 3 pairs of sneakers and a pair of boots! One thing I would love to see is the originals to come back, they were amazing and were the ones that brought me into the Sketchers world!

26. Sharon Mosley says:

I would love to enter this but my device will not let me download a pic. Oh well good luck everyone !!! I loooove sketchers !!!!!!

Leave your comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s