Let There (Not) Be Light!

We know that kids love SKECHERS light-up shoes.  Whether it’s Twinkle Toes or Super Hot Lights, SKECHERS has so many ways to make shoes light up, and that makes kids happy.

We want to make everyone happy, so SKECHERS introduced Switch Lights, a simple and fun way to turn off the lights on our light-up shoes.  If you’re at the movies, in the car, at school or anywhere that light-up shoes would be a distraction, simply press the on/off switch to disable the light-up function.  Press again, and the shoes are ready to blink their brightest! 10380_BMLT

Switch Lights give parents a tool to put kids in control of their light-up fun. This feature helps the lights last longer as well.

Check out all of our Switch Lights shoes with this convenient on/off switch here:

18 Comments

1. Natalie green says:

These shoes suck I bought my son a pair of sketchers magic lights and after 3 times of wearing them the left shoe went out and has never worked again while his right works perfectly not to mention the sketchers outlet gave me one shoe that lights up blue n green n one shoe red and yellow! As a mother of 4 I wouldn’t buy another pair for ANY CHILD!!

• SKECHERS says:

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about the issues you are having. We apologize that this has happened to your son’s shoes. Our customer service team will be in touch to discuss options. As for the different colored lights, our Magic Lites are designed as you mentioned. The right shoe has blue and green lights, and the left shoe has red and yellow lights.

2. Alistair griffiths says:

Hi
    Our sons shoe is just going off all the time, I think the battery will have run out by the morning!! The switch doesn’t seem to work??
    They are great shoes and he really loves them so it is a shame. We bought them last Tuesday.
    Thanks

3. Laina says:

The lights on my son’s shoes no longer work, which is a horrible tragedy if you are 4. Does anyone have any idea how to fix/replace the lights???

4. Nellie Vasquez says:

We purchased the Super Hot Lights and my son loved them. He wore it one day and now the one shoes won’t turn off. Will the lights on the sole burn? I don’t want him to get hurt.

5. Gwenmclaughlin says:

Bought a pair of these just before store closed at 6pm on Wednesday, my son wore them Thursday and by Thursday evening the left shoe was continually flashing orange. Put it in cupboard after trying for quite sometime to turn it off. Opened cupboard this am to find it still flashing. Got one very disappointed 6year old, and am none to happy myself, didn’t expect long life from lights but certainly expected more than 24hours before they broke! Have emailed the address provided above and look forward to response.

6. James says:

Got my son a pair of sketcher Sketch Air Lightz
    And after just a few days one works and the other does nothing. I realize the battery and life time of a shoe cannot be for ever but 50 plus dollars for a few days of light is kind of stiff.

7. S Mendez says:

My son got a pair of the hot lights shoes that have the switch and after a couple wears the right shoe will not come on I’ve tried everything I can think of to try and get them to work. I’m not sure if they battery has given out or the switch has slipped to a different area of the shoe but I’m not sure of what to do at this point to fix it. Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated

8. Gabrielle says:

I can’t get my sons shoes to turn off. He loves them and I love being able to track him in the park but from what I reading there seems to be an issue. What can I do. I bought them last week for just under $60!!!

Leave your comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s