A new age of interactive footwear has arrived! Introducing Game Kicks—the shoe that has a built-in memory game. It’s the perfect way for kids to pass the time during long car rides, boring waits at the doctor’s office, or hanging out with friends. Game Kicks gives boys and girls a fun game to play everywhere they go. Check out the video and you’ll see how Game Kicks is simple to learn and easier to play. Just start a game and watch the lights, remember what you see, and push the matching buttons in the same order! Sound effects beep with each light and let you know when you miss. (Parents shouldn’t worry because the sound can be muted for times and places where quiet is required.) Try to get a new high score every time. Road trip to grandma’s house? Play Game Kicks! Long line at the amusement park? Play Game Kicks! Waiting for mom after school? Play Game Kicks! Forget to bring a portable game system? Play Game Kicks! As long as you’re wearing Game Kicks, the game is always with you.
Get a jump start on your holiday list with the Skechers 2014 Holiday Gift Guide – out now for the holidays!
Stocked with our most popular gift options for men, women and kids, our guide is an easy way to get the perfect gift for everyone you love – all in the comfort of your home. Can’t decide? Surprise them with a Skechers e-Giftcard… a great fit in any size!
Start shopping today – Standard Shipping for Christmas deliveries ends on Monday, December 15.
Halloween’s right around the corner! Gear up to scare with 10 fun facts about Fright Night:
- Got samhainophobia? It’s a fear of Halloween.
- Legend has it that Ireland is Halloween’s birthplace.
- The first jack-o-lanterns where made from turnips.
- Trick-or-treating became popular in the US in the 1800s, when children would play mischievous pranks.
- Since the 1950s, the holiday has been about costumes and candy.
- The largest-to-date pumpkin was announced this year in Mainz, Germany at 2096 pounds.
- Half of all kids want chocolate for Halloween.
- Lucky them: it makes up about 75% of a trick-or-treater’s booty.
- It isn’t just the US! Kids now trick-or-treat in Canada, Australia, and Western Europe.
- Legend has it that if you wear your clothes inside out and walk backwards on Halloween, you’ll see a witch at midnight.
Fun facts: RealSimple, RandomHistory, NBC News
Are you ready to spook on Halloween night? Give your costume an extra glow in SKECHERS Kids light-up shoes! They’re a great way to light up the night (and stand out on the dark streets). SKECHERS has dozens of light-up styles to choose from, from Magic Lites and Super Hot Lights for boys to bright boots and sparkling Twinkle Toes for girls. You can find your favorite pair at skechers.com or a SKECHERS store near you.
Summer has arrived! School’s out, so kids everywhere are back home and excited to play and have fun. Of course it doesn’t take long before that excitement turns into boredom and a lack of motivation prevents ideas for fresh ways to fill their time. We all know that responsibility always falls on the parents! But never fear! In celebration of the school break, we’ve put together a short list of some of our favorite activities for kids (and the entire family) to help inspire you through the summer doldrums.
- Have the kids choose a theme for the summer and create a photo album or collage around it. It’s a great long-term, ongoing activity and when completed can be cherished as a special keepsake.
- Plan a camping trip in your backyard! Bust out the tents, tell some stories, and foster your kid’s love for the outdoors without the need for travel.
- Go to the park! Whether it’s to have a picnic or to toss a Frisbee around, the park is both fun and relaxing to visit.
- Start a “small” business. Be it the good ol’ fashioned lemonade stand or another creative idea the kids come up with, it will be a great learning experience that they will be proud of.
And don’t forget SKECHERS offers the best fun footwear styles for boys and girls that will complement any of these activities. Have any tips of your own to share? Let us know in the comments!
SKECHERS is making a big splash this spring with a slew of new TV spots for kids! Sparkling starlet Twinkle Toes is back with new styles and an on/off switch that lets girls glow anytime… along with Mega-Flex’s latest adventure in soles with real steel springs! Get a first look here – and keep an eye out for the entire SKECHERS Kids commercial line-up this season!
We know that kids love SKECHERS light-up shoes. Whether it’s Twinkle Toes or Super Hot Lights, SKECHERS has so many ways to make shoes light up, and that makes kids happy.
We want to make everyone happy, so SKECHERS introduced Switch Lights, a simple and fun way to turn off the lights on our light-up shoes. If you’re at the movies, in the car, at school or anywhere that light-up shoes would be a distraction, simply press the on/off switch to disable the light-up function. Press again, and the shoes are ready to blink their brightest!
Switch Lights give parents a tool to put kids in control of their light-up fun. This feature helps the lights last longer as well.
Check out all of our Switch Lights shoes with this convenient on/off switch here:
From the bright colors, light-up effects and cool blinged-out designs of her footwear to the fun adventures in her animated movie—girls around the world simply love Twinkle Toes. Now our popular girls’ character is bringing her sassy style to Twinkle Smash—the first mobile game from SKECHERS!
Available on both iOS and Android platforms, Twinkle Smash is an addictive match-3 puzzle game! Join Twinkle Toes as you line up her signature jewels to blast through tons of levels and rack up the highest score possible! Dazzling effects, challenging collectibles and crazy power-ups take you on a journey lasting over 50 fun levels. At every step is a new challenging goal. Do you have what it takes to smash them all?
Best of all…Twinkle Smash is FREE and you can play now!
Download for iOS at the Apple app store here or for Android at the Google play store here.