Sink Into SKECHERS Memory Foam

foam insoles 2

SKECHERS Memory Foam is all the rage, and no wonder: it’s like a bed for your feet! These ultra-cush insoles instantly contour to your soles… plus with SKECHERS Memory Foam in everything from our cozy winter casuals to next spring’s sandal collections, you can enjoy more incredible comfort all year long.

Check out the TV spot that’s trumpeting SKECHERS Memory Foam’s great features:

Memory Foam Blog

SKECHERS Memory Foam is now available in more collections than ever, from Relaxed Fit® Footwear for men and women, to BOBS styles and even shoes for kids – so now the whole family can sink into comfort.

Have a question about our SKECHERS Memory Foam collection? Leave it in our comments!

15 Comments

• SKECHERS says:

Hi, Joe! Memory Foam is a type of foam plastic material that provides excellent support and comfort. It’s best known for its use in mattresses and in Memory Foam insole shoes.

• SKECHERS says:

Memory Foam shoes are now available at Skechers Retail stores, Skechers.com and your favorite shoe stores. To see all of the shoes that feature Memory Foam insoles for comfort, check out the ‘Memory Foam’ category on skechers.com.

1. Susan G says:

I am looking to replace my Skechers SN12405 exo-skin resistance….with no success
    Please someone help me….I love love love these
    They have been the solution to my persistent heel pain
    Susan

2. Nicole says:

Hi!
    I’ve had my memory foam shoes for about 4 months and the insides are beginning to smell and get hard. Is there a way to clean it so that they are back to the awesomeness of when I first got them?

3. Marla says:

Hi! I’m interested to know if Skechers will be providing sandals with the “memory foam” type sole. The Go Run shoes are comfortable, but I would like something for the warm summer months.
    Thanks for your response. :)

4. Jackie says:

What type of skecher is good for long distant walking normal gait for women that are light, comfortable and prevents toe blisters? And should I go up a 1/2 or whole shoe size. Thank you

5. L says:

Can the shoes with memory foam be machine-washed? Or how do you recommend washing them? Mine were white when I bought them, but not now. Mostly the mesh on the front and sides looks dirty. Flex Appeal Spring Fever. They have been great for avoiding my usual heel pain (plantar fascitis).

Leave your comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s