Sink Into SKECHERS Memory Foam

foam insoles 2

SKECHERS Memory Foam is all the rage, and no wonder: it’s like a bed for your feet! These ultra-cush insoles instantly contour to your soles… plus with SKECHERS Memory Foam in everything from our cozy winter casuals to next spring’s sandal collections, you can enjoy more incredible comfort all year long.

Check out the TV spot that’s trumpeting SKECHERS Memory Foam’s great features:

Memory Foam Blog

SKECHERS Memory Foam is now available in more collections than ever, from Relaxed Fit® Footwear for men and women, to BOBS styles and even shoes for kids – so now the whole family can sink into comfort.

Have a question about our SKECHERS Memory Foam collection? Leave it in our comments!

23 Comments

• SKECHERS says:

Hi, Joe! Memory Foam is a type of foam plastic material that provides excellent support and comfort. It’s best known for its use in mattresses and in Memory Foam insole shoes.

• SKECHERS says:

Memory Foam shoes are now available at Skechers Retail stores, Skechers.com and your favorite shoe stores. To see all of the shoes that feature Memory Foam insoles for comfort, check out the ‘Memory Foam’ category on skechers.com.

1. Susan G says:

I am looking to replace my Skechers SN12405 exo-skin resistance….with no success
    Please someone help me….I love love love these
    They have been the solution to my persistent heel pain
    Susan

2. Nicole says:

Hi!
    I’ve had my memory foam shoes for about 4 months and the insides are beginning to smell and get hard. Is there a way to clean it so that they are back to the awesomeness of when I first got them?

3. Marla says:

Hi! I’m interested to know if Skechers will be providing sandals with the “memory foam” type sole. The Go Run shoes are comfortable, but I would like something for the warm summer months.
    Thanks for your response. :)

4. Jackie says:

What type of skecher is good for long distant walking normal gait for women that are light, comfortable and prevents toe blisters? And should I go up a 1/2 or whole shoe size. Thank you

5. L says:

Can the shoes with memory foam be machine-washed? Or how do you recommend washing them? Mine were white when I bought them, but not now. Mostly the mesh on the front and sides looks dirty. Flex Appeal Spring Fever. They have been great for avoiding my usual heel pain (plantar fascitis).

6. Debbie says:

My husband loves the memory foam sneakers but needs to replace the insoles. Can you buy replacements? Please let me know, Thanks

• SKECHERS says:

Hi, Debbie. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, however, we do not sell or stock replacement insoles at this time. Our shoes fit any standard insoles you can find at your local merchants, such as sporting goods or retail stores, that carry shoe accessories.

7. Amber Cantu says:

A lot of us were wondering if you can machine wash the shoes that have memory foam. Can we get a response? Please and thank you!

• SKECHERS says:

Most non-leather casual shoes can be safely machine washed on the gentle cycle and air-dried. Do not machine wash light-up shoes. For shoes with Skechers Memory Foam™ insoles, allow shoes and insoles to air dry for 10 to 12 hours to ensure the insoles are fully dry. Please do not put shoes or insoles in the dryer.

• SKECHERS says:

Yes, Skechers GOrun Ultra has the most Resalyte shock absorption of any of the Skechers Performance running shoes, and a thick supportive midsole designed for running longer distances. Customers tell us it is very cushioned and supportive.

Leave your comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s